|Design and Display|
In terms of body design, the Samsung Galaxy A51 features a nice and smooth panel that is wrapped with premium plastic. It offers a mirror back with a diamond-cut design that is home to an L-shaped quad-camera configuration. It measures 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm in dimensions and weight 172 grams. The device is available in attractive colors edition. The front is made of glass offering an Infinity-O S-AMOLED display of 6.5 inches. It supports a 20:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The display is embedded with an in-screen fingerprint reader. Additional, the phone comes with face recognition
On the camera aspect, the Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with a quad-camera system that comprises of a 48-megapixel main lens with f/2.0 aperture, a depth sensor of 5-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture, a macro lens of 5-megapixel with f/2.4 aperture and lastly is an ultrawide lens of 12-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture. When it comes to selfies and video calling, you will get an impressive front camera of f/2.2 aperture 32-megapixel lens. The main camera features Smart Switch, Live Focus, and Super Steady Video.
Hardware and software
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is powered by Exynos 9611 chipset that has an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.3GHz. It comes with multiple RAM that includes 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM while the inbuilt storage is 64GB and 128GB. The slot for a micro sd card on the device allows you to expand the onboard storage up to 1 TB. The device runs on the latest Android 10 based on One UI 2.0 out of the box.
Battery and Network
The Samsung Galaxy A51 is fueled by a non-removable 4,000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging. It also has support for Dolby Atmos.
The dual SIM on the smartphone has support for 4G LTE Network and other regulars such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot for wireless internet connection, Bluetooth, FM radio for entertainment, A-GPS for navigation and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector for files transfer and charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 will be shipped in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Blue and Prism Crush Pink.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Platform: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9611 (2.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A73 & 1.7 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Prism, Crush Black, White, Blue, Pink
- Dimension: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM) or(Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, (~405 ppi density) AMOLED
- Screen Protection: Yes, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (telephoto, macro) + 5 MP (wide, depth) Quad Camera, [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps Videos
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, [email protected] Video
- Built-in Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes up to 1 TB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- 5G: No